All of us will experience camping (unless you want to try). It may be your hobby but whatever it is, it is still camping. There are a lot of people who have experienced camping at different camping sites in the country. When camping, it is very important to you scout the place before you go. Do research and be ready for situations that may happen during your trip.
Actually, the key here is to bring a cyaomplete kit to avoid accidents. On the other hand, if you have chosen to have your camping here in the country, be sure that you have the complete list to have fun and fruitful trip.
Important things to bring:
- Money (checks or credit cards will do)
- Documents required, such as camping permit and license.
- All-around knife or army knife
- Lighter or matches (waterproof, if possible)
- Flash lights (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent
- Compass and/or maps
- Food (easy-to-cook; ready-to-eat)
- Tissue paper
- Extra clothes
For Personal Use
These are items which includes shampoos, soaps, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, mirrors as well as towels. Also, you need to bring watch and most importantly, medicines. However, if you are too finicky, you’ll be needing sunglasses, sun blocking creams and lip balm (for girls).
On the other hand, you may or may not need to bring the following:
- Folding chairs and tables
- Sleeping bags
- Coolers and water containers